Welcome to the Marlborough

Building
Step Inside An Historic Treasure

An ambassador, a diplomat, even some of Seattle’s most celebrated artists have called The Marlborough home. Built in 1928 by architect Earl W. Morrison, the building was one of the first residential high-rises to grace the Seattle skyline. Designed in the Gothic Revival tradition, the elaborate terra cotta and golden brick facade stands a proud reminder of Seattle’s heritage… and an exciting promise of something new.

206.682.8800   1220 Boren Avenue, Seattle  

Facebook Twitter Flickr YouTube Walk Score Word Press